Merry Christmas from my puppy
My Finance's parents have two pure bred Golden Retrievers that they decided to breed this year. During Thanksgiving holiday we went to pick our puppy up. His name is Dexter. I decided to get some Christmas pictures of the puppy!!
Have you ever tried to get a 8 week old puppy to stay still?!?!? Let me tell you it was quite the experience. Don't know if I will every try that again but these are some of the shots that were even usable. Obviously, puppy shots are not my expertise! I rather shoot things that can stay still for more than 1.5 seconds!
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready