Mesmerizing Tea Plantations
Have you ever visited a tea plantation area? I was born in a beautiful place called Munnar in South of India. Surrounded by tea plantation this place offers you a visual treat. Anywhere you turn you think the hills are covered with some magical green carpet. If one is lucky you can spot wildlife such as elephants, Sambar deer etc. Anyone planning for some exciting nature photography tea plantations are one of the places you should consider.
Photo credits: Trinijacobs.
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success