Mesmerizing Tea Plantations
Have you ever visited a tea plantation area? I was born in a beautiful place called Munnar in South of India. Surrounded by tea plantation this place offers you a visual treat. Anywhere you turn you think the hills are covered with some magical green carpet. If one is lucky you can spot wildlife such as elephants, Sambar deer etc. Anyone planning for some exciting nature photography tea plantations are one of the places you should consider.
Photo credits: Trinijacobs.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!