Message in picture 1 - Dreamstime
this blog is for those who want to say something with their pictures. Of course and for everyone else:) I was thinking first what to shoot, what picture can say more then just "look at me" and then,forget me. I wanted picture with message, symbolic picture, and I got it. My idea was to show you in one picture man or woman in here world fighting from stress, pollution and other bad things. So I tried. At beginning it was hard I didn't know how, but then I realized, I can put those things together in each photo. I tried to create deep emotions on some photos so I used black background and for the other little bit lighter I used white or mixed. So don't forget it's all about light and pose on picture. You can't create dramatic picture with soft baby light. But if you want soft light than try on some other way to create that strength you want to show. It is always nice to see long shadows and deep black but only with reason.
Here are some examples how I did it.
Photo credits: Boris Kocis.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone