Message in picture 2
Ok, second part of message in picture. Why? Because it is opposite of first so I didn't want to put it together. In first blog I wanted to present my way of negative looking at stress, work and similar. But this time I tried to use light pose and everything else in positive way. Now I took bright shot of doctor in his suite with green ivy around him. Why? Because ivy is used for medical purposes. So now my idea was to create one photo with everything positive on it. Like a doctor (man who want to help you) and ivy like a medic for you. It would be inappropriately to use black or dark background if you want to show something good and shiny. So I put it not clear white but bright and neutral.
Hope you'll like it.
Photo credits: Boris Kocis.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images