Message in picture 2
Ok, second part of message in picture. Why? Because it is opposite of first so I didn't want to put it together. In first blog I wanted to present my way of negative looking at stress, work and similar. But this time I tried to use light pose and everything else in positive way. Now I took bright shot of doctor in his suite with green ivy around him. Why? Because ivy is used for medical purposes. So now my idea was to create one photo with everything positive on it. Like a doctor (man who want to help you) and ivy like a medic for you. It would be inappropriately to use black or dark background if you want to show something good and shiny. So I put it not clear white but bright and neutral.
Hope you'll like it.
Photo credits: Boris Kocis.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.