Messages from buyers.
Wouldn't it be nice if all buyers left a note saying where and how our images are being used? I understand that most buyers are very busy business people and it would be too time consuming for them to leave a note every time they downloaded an image, but, every now and then, someone does leave a little message.
Today I got this message from a buyer on this image,
"I am going to use this for our children's church. We have a SGT. in the War from our church and I am going to make a list for the kids so they can bring him things. A great way to celebrate the 4th of July! Thanking those that are in War. Thank you!"
I thought this was a wonderful idea (as my son just returned from another tour of duty in Iraq.) So with Independence Day just around the corner, I would also like to say Thank you to all of our troops all over the world who sacrifice so much for our freedom and liberties. Past and present military and their families are the backbone of our nation and what makes this country great.
They are doing so much more than people realize. My son and his guys built schools, hospitals, bridges and were greatly appreciated by those they helped. Let us all celebrate them and send love and best wishes their way. All politics aside, they are "OUR" young men and women. They need us to support them and they need to know that we are proud of them.
Photo credits: Irisangel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa