Metadata - Dreamstime
So it's really handy to use some software, to store EXIF or IPTC data into an image file. This information can include your name, image title, description and keywords. And it will be always with the image, werever you want to use it.
There are some great pages about metadata, with lot of information and links:
Photo credits: Maigi.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography