So it's really handy to use some software, to store EXIF or IPTC data into an image file. This information can include your name, image title, description and keywords. And it will be always with the image, werever you want to use it.
There are some great pages about metadata, with lot of information and links:
Photo credits: Maigi.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo