So it's really handy to use some software, to store EXIF or IPTC data into an image file. This information can include your name, image title, description and keywords. And it will be always with the image, werever you want to use it.
There are some great pages about metadata, with lot of information and links:
Photo credits: Maigi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror