So it's really handy to use some software, to store EXIF or IPTC data into an image file. This information can include your name, image title, description and keywords. And it will be always with the image, werever you want to use it.
There are some great pages about metadata, with lot of information and links:
Photo credits: Maigi.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars