So it's really handy to use some software, to store EXIF or IPTC data into an image file. This information can include your name, image title, description and keywords. And it will be always with the image, werever you want to use it.
There are some great pages about metadata, with lot of information and links:
Photo credits: Maigi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget