The white flower with its tenacious tendrils is that of a vine growing wild and untended. And the rusting iron rods are part of an abandoned gate to some unused land.
It has been said somewhere that there is a speech without words but heard throughout all the earth.
I think this speech is Nature. It speaks silently, unceasingly and comprehensively too.
And that is reason therefore to believe that nature pictures will always sell, as it always say something and richly too.
The only problem is, it is all too easy to take a nature pic. Or so it seems.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step