The white flower with its tenacious tendrils is that of a vine growing wild and untended. And the rusting iron rods are part of an abandoned gate to some unused land.
It has been said somewhere that there is a speech without words but heard throughout all the earth.
I think this speech is Nature. It speaks silently, unceasingly and comprehensively too.
And that is reason therefore to believe that nature pictures will always sell, as it always say something and richly too.
The only problem is, it is all too easy to take a nature pic. Or so it seems.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama