The white flower with its tenacious tendrils is that of a vine growing wild and untended. And the rusting iron rods are part of an abandoned gate to some unused land.
It has been said somewhere that there is a speech without words but heard throughout all the earth.
I think this speech is Nature. It speaks silently, unceasingly and comprehensively too.
And that is reason therefore to believe that nature pictures will always sell, as it always say something and richly too.
The only problem is, it is all too easy to take a nature pic. Or so it seems.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings