The white flower with its tenacious tendrils is that of a vine growing wild and untended. And the rusting iron rods are part of an abandoned gate to some unused land.
It has been said somewhere that there is a speech without words but heard throughout all the earth.
I think this speech is Nature. It speaks silently, unceasingly and comprehensively too.
And that is reason therefore to believe that nature pictures will always sell, as it always say something and richly too.
The only problem is, it is all too easy to take a nature pic. Or so it seems.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images