The white flower with its tenacious tendrils is that of a vine growing wild and untended. And the rusting iron rods are part of an abandoned gate to some unused land.
It has been said somewhere that there is a speech without words but heard throughout all the earth.
I think this speech is Nature. It speaks silently, unceasingly and comprehensively too.
And that is reason therefore to believe that nature pictures will always sell, as it always say something and richly too.
The only problem is, it is all too easy to take a nature pic. Or so it seems.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer