Mexican Independence Celebration
On Wednesday Mexico will celebrate 200 years of Independence and 100 years of the Mexican Revolution, because of that all over the country there are ornaments, lights and presentations to celebrate and remember national heroes.
I submitted some images today that shows this spirit, in my city.
This two images are from a show called "Light and Sound" that displays images to show mexican history using historic buildings, the show is beautiful and very vibrant, in this case they use a very beautiful church called Expiatorio.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?