Mexican Independence Celebration
On Wednesday Mexico will celebrate 200 years of Independence and 100 years of the Mexican Revolution, because of that all over the country there are ornaments, lights and presentations to celebrate and remember national heroes.
I submitted some images today that shows this spirit, in my city.
This two images are from a show called "Light and Sound" that displays images to show mexican history using historic buildings, the show is beautiful and very vibrant, in this case they use a very beautiful church called Expiatorio.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry