Mexican Independence Celebration
On Wednesday Mexico will celebrate 200 years of Independence and 100 years of the Mexican Revolution, because of that all over the country there are ornaments, lights and presentations to celebrate and remember national heroes.
I submitted some images today that shows this spirit, in my city.
This two images are from a show called "Light and Sound" that displays images to show mexican history using historic buildings, the show is beautiful and very vibrant, in this case they use a very beautiful church called Expiatorio.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day