Mexican Independence Celebration
On Wednesday Mexico will celebrate 200 years of Independence and 100 years of the Mexican Revolution, because of that all over the country there are ornaments, lights and presentations to celebrate and remember national heroes.
I submitted some images today that shows this spirit, in my city.
This two images are from a show called "Light and Sound" that displays images to show mexican history using historic buildings, the show is beautiful and very vibrant, in this case they use a very beautiful church called Expiatorio.
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?