MiCang-Mountain National Forest Park
MiCang-Mountain National Forest Park is located in the Northeastern of SiChuan Basin on the edge of the North of NanJiang Country. It is adjacent with GuangWu-Mountain National Scenic Area. MiCang-Mountain National Forest Park was founded in 1995. In December of 2002, it was approved as a national forest park. In 2007, was named "The Hometown of Red Leaves in China".
MiCang-Mountain National Forest Park is the most important pearl of ecotourism, geological museum and biological gene pool in northeastern of Sichuan province and southern of Shanxi province. It is comprised by MouYang Ancient City, 18 Moon Pond, Black Bear Ravine, Big and Small Orchid Ravine, Peach
As usual we named it GuangWu-Mountain,which means is “the mountain is full of light and fog”. The famous scenery of there are red leaves, streams, ponds etc. The red leaves is the most feature in Nanjiang Country.
The first, it have a
All the times, many experts
In the middle of October to the end of November every year, the Red Leaves Festival will
Photo credits: Xianghong Wu.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to