Microscope and macrophotography
The microscope capacitates small objects to be observed.
Under the microscope, bacteria, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water.
And you can find anything interesting.
Taking a photo with the microscope is not only beneficial to education, but also conducive to macrophotography.
Macro photography gives us a chance for learning to adjust the shutter speed and aperture.
It is good for photography.
I often take photo with 1/250, F 7.0
If you have any good idea,please call me!
if you have some images you would like in my collections, let me know here! thanks all!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Special related image searches
Photo credits: Yl413100419.