Microscope and macrophotography
The microscope capacitates small objects to be observed.
Under the microscope, bacteria, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water.
And you can find anything interesting.
Taking a photo with the microscope is not only beneficial to education, but also conducive to macrophotography.
Macro photography gives us a chance for learning to adjust the shutter speed and aperture.
It is good for photography.
I often take photo with 1/250, F 7.0
If you have any good idea,please call me!
if you have some images you would like in my collections, let me know here! thanks all!
Photo credits: Yl413100419.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror