Microscope and macrophotography
The microscope capacitates small objects to be observed.
Under the microscope, bacteria, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water.
And you can find anything interesting.
Taking a photo with the microscope is not only beneficial to education, but also conducive to macrophotography.
Macro photography gives us a chance for learning to adjust the shutter speed and aperture.
It is good for photography.
I often take photo with 1/250, F 7.0
If you have any good idea,please call me!
if you have some images you would like in my collections, let me know here! thanks all!
Photo credits: Yl413100419.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!