Microscope and macrophotography
The microscope capacitates small objects to be observed.
Under the microscope, bacteria, even those with no flagella, often bounce about in the water.
And you can find anything interesting.
Taking a photo with the microscope is not only beneficial to education, but also conducive to macrophotography.
Macro photography gives us a chance for learning to adjust the shutter speed and aperture.
It is good for photography.
I often take photo with 1/250, F 7.0
If you have any good idea,please call me!
if you have some images you would like in my collections, let me know here! thanks all!
Photo credits: Yl413100419.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software