Microsoft Photo Info: Adding IPTC Data To Your Photos
Microsoft Photo Info is a free download from Microsoft for Windows XP and Windows Vista that allows you to add IPTC data (Keyword etc) to your photos. I generally use Adobe Bridge to add IPTC data to my microstock photos but I find that Photo info comes in handy for quick updates to individual images or groups of image.
Once downloaded and installed Photo Info is accessed by right clicking on the the desired image(s) and selecting Photo Info from the context menu. From there it is pretty simple and quick to add a title, description and keywords. Once your satisfied just remember to hit apply and your ready to upload your stock sites.
If you have a group of similar themed photos select them all then then right click and choose Photo Info from the context menu. From there this allows you to choose the edit as collection button and add the data to all of the selected photos.
Overall its not the best solution to adding meta data to your photographs. It is however a handy tool for any microstock photographer to add to there arsenal and its free to use if your a windows user.
Peace To You All:)
Photo credits: Rossco.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination