Microstock = Microloans
My entrepreneurs come from all over the world - Peru, Kyrgyzstan, Columbia, Kenya, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Chile, Lebanon, Uganda, Cambodia and the Philippines. They have small retail shops, sell produce, raise cattle - one has even established a business renting washing machines! How incredible that sales from my microstock, such as the image shown here, can help others in such an amazing way. My mantra: "Microstock = Microloans".
Photo credits: Louise Roach.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images