Microstocks like an addiction
I sell my photos on several microstocks. Dreamstime is my best one because of a good interface, planty ways to get useful information and lot's of possibilities to meet and keep in touch with other photographers.
I don't know if it's a common thing but I sometimes feel like addicted to be here. To check my sales, views, message boards. It is so strange cause even if I sell my picture at 0,25$ I feel a big pleasure that somebody has found my photo and decided to buy and use for his/her personal thing. Maybe it makes him feel pleasure and for me, even if ot's only 0,25, it's a real joy.
It's my first time blogging and I wish my English was better.
Greetings To All
Photo credits: Lukasz Tymszan.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People