Microstocks like an addiction
I sell my photos on several microstocks. Dreamstime is my best one because of a good interface, planty ways to get useful information and lot's of possibilities to meet and keep in touch with other photographers.
I don't know if it's a common thing but I sometimes feel like addicted to be here. To check my sales, views, message boards. It is so strange cause even if I sell my picture at 0,25$ I feel a big pleasure that somebody has found my photo and decided to buy and use for his/her personal thing. Maybe it makes him feel pleasure and for me, even if ot's only 0,25, it's a real joy.
It's my first time blogging and I wish my English was better.
Greetings To All
Photo credits: Lukasz Tymszan.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.