Microstocks like an addiction
I sell my photos on several microstocks. Dreamstime is my best one because of a good interface, planty ways to get useful information and lot's of possibilities to meet and keep in touch with other photographers.
I don't know if it's a common thing but I sometimes feel like addicted to be here. To check my sales, views, message boards. It is so strange cause even if I sell my picture at 0,25$ I feel a big pleasure that somebody has found my photo and decided to buy and use for his/her personal thing. Maybe it makes him feel pleasure and for me, even if ot's only 0,25, it's a real joy.
It's my first time blogging and I wish my English was better.
Greetings To All
Photo credits: Lukasz Tymszan.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!