Today (Asian time) is Mid-Autumn Festival in Chinese culture and most people will have a holiday to spend time with their families. It's a very lovely festival that we will celebrate the full moon with lantern and a special food called Mooncake. (Kids are most excited because that's the only day they're allowed to play with fire ;-)
I'm glad to share our happiness with you. Cheers!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget