Mid winter looking for spring
This is a little odd for as far north that I live but I really do enjoy the changes of seasons.
And after the midway point I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.
If nothing else as the days get longer my energy seems to pick up.
When it's dark at 5p.m. my energy is gone by seven. Now each day is getting longer and closer to green instead of white.
I'd much rather look at trees with full leaves than twigs that look dead.
In fact I'd rather mow lawn for two hours than shovel snow for ten minutes.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images