Mid winter looking for spring
This is a little odd for as far north that I live but I really do enjoy the changes of seasons.
And after the midway point I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.
If nothing else as the days get longer my energy seems to pick up.
When it's dark at 5p.m. my energy is gone by seven. Now each day is getting longer and closer to green instead of white.
I'd much rather look at trees with full leaves than twigs that look dead.
In fact I'd rather mow lawn for two hours than shovel snow for ten minutes.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget