Mid winter looking for spring
This is a little odd for as far north that I live but I really do enjoy the changes of seasons.
And after the midway point I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.
If nothing else as the days get longer my energy seems to pick up.
When it's dark at 5p.m. my energy is gone by seven. Now each day is getting longer and closer to green instead of white.
I'd much rather look at trees with full leaves than twigs that look dead.
In fact I'd rather mow lawn for two hours than shovel snow for ten minutes.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters