Mid winter looking for spring
This is a little odd for as far north that I live but I really do enjoy the changes of seasons.
And after the midway point I feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel.
If nothing else as the days get longer my energy seems to pick up.
When it's dark at 5p.m. my energy is gone by seven. Now each day is getting longer and closer to green instead of white.
I'd much rather look at trees with full leaves than twigs that look dead.
In fact I'd rather mow lawn for two hours than shovel snow for ten minutes.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!