I don't know why I present you today this photographer because Mihai Moicenu has to be the first one to present because he was my teacher and my mentor in photography. I was at three of this photo workshops and I learn a lot from him. You can enjoy his work here. You can also go to his workshops if you plan to visit Romania soon or you can go on a phototour may be in Himalaya with him. You can compare his work with mine and off course you will see many similarities. Here are some samples of landscapes on the places we use to shoot together.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings