I don't know why I present you today this photographer because Mihai Moicenu has to be the first one to present because he was my teacher and my mentor in photography. I was at three of this photo workshops and I learn a lot from him. You can enjoy his work here. You can also go to his workshops if you plan to visit Romania soon or you can go on a phototour may be in Himalaya with him. You can compare his work with mine and off course you will see many similarities. Here are some samples of landscapes on the places we use to shoot together.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?