MikLav skin retouching tutorial
I've published an illustrated step-by-step skin retouching tutorial in my blog.
The article focuses on how to clean skin effects, and how to do edits like a nose form. Skin smoothing technique will be described separately.
Remark: It is not a video - it is printed text with pictures :)
Your feedback is welcome - either here or under the main article at http://miklav.blogspot.com/2008/07/beginners-skin-retouching-tutorial.html
Photo credits: Mikhail Lavrenov.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand