The Mila mountain pass
The Mila mountain pass, the elevation 5013.25 meters, are Lhasa leads to has “Tibet south of Yangzi River” the Nyingchi area important highways. In here is to a physical quality examination, I a little have a headache about, the chest to be stuffy, because the companion also the altitude stress has the shock, the colleague also has doctor luckily. Mountain pass's wind is specially big, the weather change is specially fierce, a while time, is also the appearance which must rain hard, therefore we have patted two in a hurry, did runs tightly.
Photo credits: Shansekala.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror