The Mila mountain pass
The Mila mountain pass, the elevation 5013.25 meters, are Lhasa leads to has “Tibet south of Yangzi River” the Nyingchi area important highways. In here is to a physical quality examination, I a little have a headache about, the chest to be stuffy, because the companion also the altitude stress has the shock, the colleague also has doctor luckily. Mountain pass's wind is specially big, the weather change is specially fierce, a while time, is also the appearance which must rain hard, therefore we have patted two in a hurry, did runs tightly.
Photo credits: Shansekala.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars