The Mila mountain pass
The Mila mountain pass, the elevation 5013.25 meters, are Lhasa leads to has “Tibet south of Yangzi River” the Nyingchi area important highways. In here is to a physical quality examination, I a little have a headache about, the chest to be stuffy, because the companion also the altitude stress has the shock, the colleague also has doctor luckily. Mountain pass's wind is specially big, the weather change is specially fierce, a while time, is also the appearance which must rain hard, therefore we have patted two in a hurry, did runs tightly.
Photo credits: Shansekala.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop