The Mila mountain pass
The Mila mountain pass, the elevation 5013.25 meters, are Lhasa leads to has “Tibet south of Yangzi River” the Nyingchi area important highways. In here is to a physical quality examination, I a little have a headache about, the chest to be stuffy, because the companion also the altitude stress has the shock, the colleague also has doctor luckily. Mountain pass's wind is specially big, the weather change is specially fierce, a while time, is also the appearance which must rain hard, therefore we have patted two in a hurry, did runs tightly.
Photo credits: Shansekala.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!