Milestone : 500 images online, mostly aviation
As an aircraft spotter, proud to be share 500 images in Dreamstime...
To catch aircrafts which are fast moving objects, I would like to recommend following settings on your camera;
Shutter speed minimum 1/800
AF-C , auto focus servo mode
IS or VR is off due to fast moving objects
ISO 200 (even in sun shine to get high shutter speed)
Here is my 500th image : Lufthansa Airbus A320
Photo credits: Alpiee.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!