Milestone 600 images
I have just had my 600th image accepted onto Dreamstime. I'm not sure if I'm making good progress but I am making some progress.
I have just read Thorkens blog 10,000 images online(pretty amazing), congratulations to him and it makes me want to strive to get more and better images. I'm a little way behind but have only been actively loading images since last September.
I try to have my camera with me as often as possible, just never know when a photo opportunity will arise. I went out 3 nights ago thinking it looked like being a nice sunset(sunsets have to be exceptional to get attention on here I think). I got sidetracked on my way to the local river by a ship passing through the local swing road bridge over the river. So I probably ended up with more unusual images than I was expecting and this set of images took me over the 600 mark.
For any other comparative beginners like myself keep snapping, read the comments on refused images and strive to get better. My acceptance ratio was around 50% the first 2 months I uploaded and its now 87%, So a big improvement! I'll add one of the last set of pics...always pleased to hear any constructive criticism. Take care everyone :)
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day