Milestone - first 100 smackers
Ok, I reached that favorite milestone of any newbie to the world of microstock photography - that first paycheck!
Its taken me about four or five months of a lot of work, dedication, learning, gas money, learning and equipment purchases to make it to this milestone.
I currently have just over 300 exclusive images in the Dreamstime bank. Sales are just starting to come a more consistent rate. A few of my images have even been sold more than once. Here are a few of the recent sales that put me over the $100 mark.
Special note: Do you think watching paint dry is agonizing? Wait until you reach $99.43 and can't wait for the ticker to flip over to $100. Talk about time standing still!
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget