Milestone - first 100 smackers
Ok, I reached that favorite milestone of any newbie to the world of microstock photography - that first paycheck!
Its taken me about four or five months of a lot of work, dedication, learning, gas money, learning and equipment purchases to make it to this milestone.
I currently have just over 300 exclusive images in the Dreamstime bank. Sales are just starting to come a more consistent rate. A few of my images have even been sold more than once. Here are a few of the recent sales that put me over the $100 mark.
Special note: Do you think watching paint dry is agonizing? Wait until you reach $99.43 and can't wait for the ticker to flip over to $100. Talk about time standing still!
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America