Milestone - First P-EL sale!
I waited a week before crowing about this - just in case it was a mistake or something. Checking in on the old earnings report and seeing a 50 credit sale instead of a sub sale makes ones eyed do a double take.
I guess now I'll have to keep my eye out for this image of mine in print somewhere.
For those who don't know, P-EL or Print Usage is for physical items for resale (t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, mugs) up to 10,000 copies.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready