Milestone - First P-EL sale!
I waited a week before crowing about this - just in case it was a mistake or something. Checking in on the old earnings report and seeing a 50 credit sale instead of a sub sale makes ones eyed do a double take.
I guess now I'll have to keep my eye out for this image of mine in print somewhere.
For those who don't know, P-EL or Print Usage is for physical items for resale (t-shirts, postcards, greeting cards, mugs) up to 10,000 copies.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer