Other milestones are looming as well... I am very close to my first $100 payout. 50 downloads (total) should be achieved during this month. And I just crossed over the 200 upload mark, with 215 in my portfolio now. Things are beginning to make more sense! My eye is better trained and my approval level has risen.
Thanks for all the support and pointers, in the message boards, blogs, and individually. It means a lot to me.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready