Other milestones are looming as well... I am very close to my first $100 payout. 50 downloads (total) should be achieved during this month. And I just crossed over the 200 upload mark, with 215 in my portfolio now. Things are beginning to make more sense! My eye is better trained and my approval level has risen.
Thanks for all the support and pointers, in the message boards, blogs, and individually. It means a lot to me.
Photo credits: Amy Nicolai.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles