Mind the size
I just wanted to share a personal observation with the rest of the contributors. Maybe a lot of you are already aware of this but I guess some of you are not. So, it's about the maximum size we should save our images/illustrations. The thing is that if you upload images with resolution higher than 30 megapixels they won't be converted to TIFF format and you won't get the extra credits for the TIFF size in case of sale. This applies most to illustrations, collages and panoramas as these types of images are usually the largest in size.
Photo credits: Grigor Atanasov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images