Mine first editorial image !
Seems strange to be excited for an editorial image but I'm.
When I think about stock sites I never think to upload some editorial images, is a new challenge for me, so from now on not only studio photos. And this is very good for me because sometime I don't want to stay in my studio I just need to go out and see people, shoot outside, like when I had my first Canon Eos (more or less 14 years ago), I wake up early in the morning to go to open market and shoot there wonderful and colorful dia.
I know there are some photographers who doesn't have the studio and most probably don't like this my post...
This is mine first editorial image uploaded and accepted, a street photo session:
Photo credits: Roberto Giobbi.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings