Mine first editorial image ! - Dreamstime
Seems strange to be excited for an editorial image but I'm.
When I think about stock sites I never think to upload some editorial images, is a new challenge for me, so from now on not only studio photos. And this is very good for me because sometime I don't want to stay in my studio I just need to go out and see people, shoot outside, like when I had my first Canon Eos (more or less 14 years ago), I wake up early in the morning to go to open market and shoot there wonderful and colorful dia.
I know there are some photographers who doesn't have the studio and most probably don't like this my post...
This is mine first editorial image uploaded and accepted, a street photo session:
Photo credits: Roberto Giobbi.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images