Mine first editorial image !
Seems strange to be excited for an editorial image but I'm.
When I think about stock sites I never think to upload some editorial images, is a new challenge for me, so from now on not only studio photos. And this is very good for me because sometime I don't want to stay in my studio I just need to go out and see people, shoot outside, like when I had my first Canon Eos (more or less 14 years ago), I wake up early in the morning to go to open market and shoot there wonderful and colorful dia.
I know there are some photographers who doesn't have the studio and most probably don't like this my post...
This is mine first editorial image uploaded and accepted, a street photo session:
Photo credits: Roberto Giobbi.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!