Mine first editorial image !
Seems strange to be excited for an editorial image but I'm.
When I think about stock sites I never think to upload some editorial images, is a new challenge for me, so from now on not only studio photos. And this is very good for me because sometime I don't want to stay in my studio I just need to go out and see people, shoot outside, like when I had my first Canon Eos (more or less 14 years ago), I wake up early in the morning to go to open market and shoot there wonderful and colorful dia.
I know there are some photographers who doesn't have the studio and most probably don't like this my post...
This is mine first editorial image uploaded and accepted, a street photo session:
Photo credits: Roberto Giobbi.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava