MING STONE HORSE
This lifelike stone horse was carved with masterly skills in a simple,realistic style.The flowing lines and elaborate details produce an offect of both simplicity and richness.
Horse were used for riding in antiquity.In te Ming Dynasty,during the morningtally titual the procession of the emperor’s guards of honor included imperial herders who dispalyed horse,rhinoceroses and elephants south of the Civil and Military Tower.Among the stone sculpures flanking the path before the imperial grave are also horses,which symbolize the high prestige if the dead
Photo credits: Forshone.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip