MING STONE HORSE
This lifelike stone horse was carved with masterly skills in a simple,realistic style.The flowing lines and elaborate details produce an offect of both simplicity and richness.
Horse were used for riding in antiquity.In te Ming Dynasty,during the morningtally titual the procession of the emperor’s guards of honor included imperial herders who dispalyed horse,rhinoceroses and elephants south of the Civil and Military Tower.Among the stone sculpures flanking the path before the imperial grave are also horses,which symbolize the high prestige if the dead
Photo credits: Forshone.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media