MING STONE HORSE
This lifelike stone horse was carved with masterly skills in a simple,realistic style.The flowing lines and elaborate details produce an offect of both simplicity and richness.
Horse were used for riding in antiquity.In te Ming Dynasty,during the morningtally titual the procession of the emperor’s guards of honor included imperial herders who dispalyed horse,rhinoceroses and elephants south of the Civil and Military Tower.Among the stone sculpures flanking the path before the imperial grave are also horses,which symbolize the high prestige if the dead
Photo credits: Forshone.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters