Misfocused / blurry photos - time to get creative
Be creative and use it as a source of your art work. Using Photoshop or some other photo editing program, go through the Filter menu and do something new - add effects or even more blur. The result will be surprisingly cool!
And for the second picture I went into further, using special effects (quite slow to create if you're not behind a fast PC). The cubic sunset was created using EXTRUDE effects.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective