Misfocused / blurry photos - time to get creative
Be creative and use it as a source of your art work. Using Photoshop or some other photo editing program, go through the Filter menu and do something new - add effects or even more blur. The result will be surprisingly cool!
And for the second picture I went into further, using special effects (quite slow to create if you're not behind a fast PC). The cubic sunset was created using EXTRUDE effects.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory