Misfocused / blurry photos - time to get creative
Be creative and use it as a source of your art work. Using Photoshop or some other photo editing program, go through the Filter menu and do something new - add effects or even more blur. The result will be surprisingly cool!
And for the second picture I went into further, using special effects (quite slow to create if you're not behind a fast PC). The cubic sunset was created using EXTRUDE effects.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe