Misfocused / blurry photos - time to get creative
Be creative and use it as a source of your art work. Using Photoshop or some other photo editing program, go through the Filter menu and do something new - add effects or even more blur. The result will be surprisingly cool!
And for the second picture I went into further, using special effects (quite slow to create if you're not behind a fast PC). The cubic sunset was created using EXTRUDE effects.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles