Misfocused / blurry photos - time to get creative
Be creative and use it as a source of your art work. Using Photoshop or some other photo editing program, go through the Filter menu and do something new - add effects or even more blur. The result will be surprisingly cool!
And for the second picture I went into further, using special effects (quite slow to create if you're not behind a fast PC). The cubic sunset was created using EXTRUDE effects.
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!