See I wanted to write a blog to commemorate my 1,000th sale but I missed it, and now my sales are 1,002. I reminded myself many times about it when the countdown was in process... but typical me!
Here are the last 3 sales I had, first one was my 1,000th and the other 2 ruined the nice occasion:
Photo credits: Georges Kyrillos.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step