There is nothing sweeter than a child exploring the natural world. and I forgot my camera!!
Last week it rained several days in a row, it was very warm and my 2 year old granddaughter was driving her mom nuts being cooped up in the house. So we took her outside to play in the mud. she took her little child size garden shovel and dug for worms. then we found a great mud puddle and she splashed around for almost an hour.
I had to convince her to come inside again by offering a warm bubble bath and a snack. After all thisI thought DARN I should have taken photos. Oh well it is supposed to rain later this week, and I will be prepared
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road