There is nothing sweeter than a child exploring the natural world. and I forgot my camera!!
Last week it rained several days in a row, it was very warm and my 2 year old granddaughter was driving her mom nuts being cooped up in the house. So we took her outside to play in the mud. she took her little child size garden shovel and dug for worms. then we found a great mud puddle and she splashed around for almost an hour.
I had to convince her to come inside again by offering a warm bubble bath and a snack. After all thisI thought DARN I should have taken photos. Oh well it is supposed to rain later this week, and I will be prepared
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images