There is nothing sweeter than a child exploring the natural world. and I forgot my camera!!
Last week it rained several days in a row, it was very warm and my 2 year old granddaughter was driving her mom nuts being cooped up in the house. So we took her outside to play in the mud. she took her little child size garden shovel and dug for worms. then we found a great mud puddle and she splashed around for almost an hour.
I had to convince her to come inside again by offering a warm bubble bath and a snack. After all thisI thought DARN I should have taken photos. Oh well it is supposed to rain later this week, and I will be prepared
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message