There is nothing sweeter than a child exploring the natural world. and I forgot my camera!!
Last week it rained several days in a row, it was very warm and my 2 year old granddaughter was driving her mom nuts being cooped up in the house. So we took her outside to play in the mud. she took her little child size garden shovel and dug for worms. then we found a great mud puddle and she splashed around for almost an hour.
I had to convince her to come inside again by offering a warm bubble bath and a snack. After all thisI thought DARN I should have taken photos. Oh well it is supposed to rain later this week, and I will be prepared
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop