Mistake helps me find my 100th
Not long ago I had hit a brick wall when it came to thinking of what I could photograph. I was stuck at 94 uploads.
I studied the portfolios of others and it was like learning the "abc's" all over again. Some photographers here are geniuses.
Last week I was on vacation so I planned to get up early and head out with the camera to find my perfect photo. After driving around for quite awhile I found my shot. I pulled the car over and set up the camera on a tripod. Darn, I forgot the battery in the charger at home.
I raced home to get the battery and headed out again. I tried a shortcut and came across a golf course. Hmmm, I wondered. I walked around the greens.
I was on the fence as to whether this was my perfect shot.
Then I saw it. The perfect shot to remember as my 100th.
What better than a chair to sit in to enjoy the view of the golf course?
I'm so excited about this 100th upload because not to long ago this goal seemed unreachable. I did run out and buy a backup battery to have with me and now I'm off to try for 200!
Photo credits: Betty Copeland.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget