A mistake that I will NEVER EVER make again!
So I waited and waited.... finally they were under review..
and they were ALL refused...
I had not included her phone number on the Model Release... i had to go through the WHOLE process of uploading the photos, keywording and upload a new model release....
SO.. ALWAYS include a phone number on your model releases!
Three weeks on from the shoot, FINALLY the first pics have been approved with the correct model release!
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays