A mistake that I will NEVER EVER make again!
So I waited and waited.... finally they were under review..
and they were ALL refused...
I had not included her phone number on the Model Release... i had to go through the WHOLE process of uploading the photos, keywording and upload a new model release....
SO.. ALWAYS include a phone number on your model releases!
Three weeks on from the shoot, FINALLY the first pics have been approved with the correct model release!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America