This summer I spent two wonderful weeks at the Seliger Lake (Russia, 400 km to the NW from Moscow). Some nights I made a shots of starry sky and each morning I checked if it's a mist over the lake. Sometimes I was lucky to catch the mist. Night which gradually becomes a day - this is fantastic show, trust me. Especially if one has a camera complementary to ones eyes and soul...
PS. I would love to have a tool to place the images in blogs more accurately - now it works just terrible.
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings