Misty mornings - Dreamstime
This summer I spent two wonderful weeks at the Seliger Lake (Russia, 400 km to the NW from Moscow). Some nights I made a shots of starry sky and each morning I checked if it's a mist over the lake. Sometimes I was lucky to catch the mist. Night which gradually becomes a day - this is fantastic show, trust me. Especially if one has a camera complementary to ones eyes and soul...
PS. I would love to have a tool to place the images in blogs more accurately - now it works just terrible.
Photo credits: , Igor Sokalski.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It