I have had one heck of a lot of fun this year on Dreamstime.
I would like to think I have also learned a thing or two.
What I do know is that before the year ends I want to thank my models for letting me do what I like to do.
I am just a struggling photographer trying to make my way so none of my models are paid. Except the little boy, when one of his sells I give him a commission to put in his piggy bank.
The rest of the people are just good kind folks that let me put them in different posses and see if I can get a shot.
So thank you all for allowing me to put you out there for the world to see. I appreciate you
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success