I have had one heck of a lot of fun this year on Dreamstime.
I would like to think I have also learned a thing or two.
What I do know is that before the year ends I want to thank my models for letting me do what I like to do.
I am just a struggling photographer trying to make my way so none of my models are paid. Except the little boy, when one of his sells I give him a commission to put in his piggy bank.
The rest of the people are just good kind folks that let me put them in different posses and see if I can get a shot.
So thank you all for allowing me to put you out there for the world to see. I appreciate you
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective