I have had one heck of a lot of fun this year on Dreamstime.
I would like to think I have also learned a thing or two.
What I do know is that before the year ends I want to thank my models for letting me do what I like to do.
I am just a struggling photographer trying to make my way so none of my models are paid. Except the little boy, when one of his sells I give him a commission to put in his piggy bank.
The rest of the people are just good kind folks that let me put them in different posses and see if I can get a shot.
So thank you all for allowing me to put you out there for the world to see. I appreciate you
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama