I have had one heck of a lot of fun this year on Dreamstime.
I would like to think I have also learned a thing or two.
What I do know is that before the year ends I want to thank my models for letting me do what I like to do.
I am just a struggling photographer trying to make my way so none of my models are paid. Except the little boy, when one of his sells I give him a commission to put in his piggy bank.
The rest of the people are just good kind folks that let me put them in different posses and see if I can get a shot.
So thank you all for allowing me to put you out there for the world to see. I appreciate you
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe