I have had one heck of a lot of fun this year on Dreamstime.
I would like to think I have also learned a thing or two.
What I do know is that before the year ends I want to thank my models for letting me do what I like to do.
I am just a struggling photographer trying to make my way so none of my models are paid. Except the little boy, when one of his sells I give him a commission to put in his piggy bank.
The rest of the people are just good kind folks that let me put them in different posses and see if I can get a shot.
So thank you all for allowing me to put you out there for the world to see. I appreciate you
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns