Model release form for all agencies
However, when I tried to use it towards the end of last year there were some problems and DT and another agency rejected the form.
I've updated this MR form and reposted it as a download on my blog here. (I'd just repost the blog from my site here, but it mentions other agencies and would probably not be acceptable.)
If there is anything wrong with this new version that agencies don't like, please let me know with a comment post here or on the blog so that there is one working MR for all agencies which is actually acceptable.
Even better, please update the file and send it back with the necessary changes - that would be great for everyone.
If anyone has legal experience and finds some "holes" in said MR contract, feel free to amend to improve it.
I make the assumption that since the MR was made available free of charge and for use from Yuri's site that it's pretty much an open source document by now? If not, please also let me know!
Photo credits: Olivier Le Moal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project