Model release form for all agencies
However, when I tried to use it towards the end of last year there were some problems and DT and another agency rejected the form.
I've updated this MR form and reposted it as a download on my blog here. (I'd just repost the blog from my site here, but it mentions other agencies and would probably not be acceptable.)
If there is anything wrong with this new version that agencies don't like, please let me know with a comment post here or on the blog so that there is one working MR for all agencies which is actually acceptable.
Even better, please update the file and send it back with the necessary changes - that would be great for everyone.
If anyone has legal experience and finds some "holes" in said MR contract, feel free to amend to improve it.
I make the assumption that since the MR was made available free of charge and for use from Yuri's site that it's pretty much an open source document by now? If not, please also let me know!
Photo credits: Olivier Le Moal.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget