Model release thoughts
To the point. We all know how strict the rules regarding the MRs are when we post our images. A face is recognisable? No MR, no approval, period.
Now, let me take you to this article. It's long but I bet you will not count the precious minutes to read it.
The bottom line is - MRs situations are hardly black and white. DT has a very definite stand on whether and when you should attach one. They play safe, and the saying has it - "better safe than sorry". But, on the other hand, I sometimes wish the policy would be less strict, allowing us to post some really nice shots when MR is not really neccessary...
Photo credits: Jack Schiffer.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo