Model release thoughts
To the point. We all know how strict the rules regarding the MRs are when we post our images. A face is recognisable? No MR, no approval, period.
Now, let me take you to this article. It's long but I bet you will not count the precious minutes to read it.
The bottom line is - MRs situations are hardly black and white. DT has a very definite stand on whether and when you should attach one. They play safe, and the saying has it - "better safe than sorry". But, on the other hand, I sometimes wish the policy would be less strict, allowing us to post some really nice shots when MR is not really neccessary...
Photo credits: Jack Schiffer.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster