Model release thoughts
To the point. We all know how strict the rules regarding the MRs are when we post our images. A face is recognisable? No MR, no approval, period.
Now, let me take you to this article. It's long but I bet you will not count the precious minutes to read it.
The bottom line is - MRs situations are hardly black and white. DT has a very definite stand on whether and when you should attach one. They play safe, and the saying has it - "better safe than sorry". But, on the other hand, I sometimes wish the policy would be less strict, allowing us to post some really nice shots when MR is not really neccessary...
Photo credits: Jack Schiffer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America