Model release thoughts
To the point. We all know how strict the rules regarding the MRs are when we post our images. A face is recognisable? No MR, no approval, period.
Now, let me take you to this article. It's long but I bet you will not count the precious minutes to read it.
The bottom line is - MRs situations are hardly black and white. DT has a very definite stand on whether and when you should attach one. They play safe, and the saying has it - "better safe than sorry". But, on the other hand, I sometimes wish the policy would be less strict, allowing us to post some really nice shots when MR is not really neccessary...
Photo credits: Jack Schiffer.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips