Model releases and my mistake
As I looked through my inbox I saw the "Image Selected" sprinkled throughout, and a bunch of not selected's as well. Oh no!
I read the reason, and rechecked my latest model release. Our newest edition to our climbing group signed his release on Sunday. He filled almost everything out, but left out a field. The rejections were for incomplete model releases. Ah.
Clearly my bad here. I needed to recheck the form to be sure it was all filled in. His phone number wasn't on there. A quick call this morning confirmed he didn't mean to leave it off.
So, now I'll be resubmitting some shots. Whoops! There's my lesson for the day.
I'll look forward to the resubmits, as my friend made some amazing moves that really came through with the photos.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal