Model releases and my mistake
As I looked through my inbox I saw the "Image Selected" sprinkled throughout, and a bunch of not selected's as well. Oh no!
I read the reason, and rechecked my latest model release. Our newest edition to our climbing group signed his release on Sunday. He filled almost everything out, but left out a field. The rejections were for incomplete model releases. Ah.
Clearly my bad here. I needed to recheck the form to be sure it was all filled in. His phone number wasn't on there. A quick call this morning confirmed he didn't mean to leave it off.
So, now I'll be resubmitting some shots. Whoops! There's my lesson for the day.
I'll look forward to the resubmits, as my friend made some amazing moves that really came through with the photos.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!