Model releases and my mistake
As I looked through my inbox I saw the "Image Selected" sprinkled throughout, and a bunch of not selected's as well. Oh no!
I read the reason, and rechecked my latest model release. Our newest edition to our climbing group signed his release on Sunday. He filled almost everything out, but left out a field. The rejections were for incomplete model releases. Ah.
Clearly my bad here. I needed to recheck the form to be sure it was all filled in. His phone number wasn't on there. A quick call this morning confirmed he didn't mean to leave it off.
So, now I'll be resubmitting some shots. Whoops! There's my lesson for the day.
I'll look forward to the resubmits, as my friend made some amazing moves that really came through with the photos.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa