Model releases and my mistake
As I looked through my inbox I saw the "Image Selected" sprinkled throughout, and a bunch of not selected's as well. Oh no!
I read the reason, and rechecked my latest model release. Our newest edition to our climbing group signed his release on Sunday. He filled almost everything out, but left out a field. The rejections were for incomplete model releases. Ah.
Clearly my bad here. I needed to recheck the form to be sure it was all filled in. His phone number wasn't on there. A quick call this morning confirmed he didn't mean to leave it off.
So, now I'll be resubmitting some shots. Whoops! There's my lesson for the day.
I'll look forward to the resubmits, as my friend made some amazing moves that really came through with the photos.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget