Model Releases in sports - What to do, what to do?
In addition to doing a lot of landscape photography I enjoy photographing rock climbers. I climb too, and it's a blast.
Often when I'm out on the rock I shoot friends I climb with, and other climbers around me. Sometimes I get the "perfect" shot of someone I don't know. By the time we wrap up they're gone. So, the big question....how do you shoot sporting events, the athletes, and round up a model release if you got their face in the shot?
I'll be reading around here more to see what others do. There's a stockpile of fun climbing photos on my hard drive, and I'd love to submit a few, but no model releases. :(
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success