Before I started stock photography I used to capture portraits in an artistic manner. Usually black & white , with high contrast and not suitable for stock photography.
Now I think it is time for capturing more conceptual photographs with models. I am going to work with my model and present you my works in a few weeks.
I would like to hear from you , about concept ideas, tips and tricks.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road