Before I started stock photography I used to capture portraits in an artistic manner. Usually black & white , with high contrast and not suitable for stock photography.
Now I think it is time for capturing more conceptual photographs with models. I am going to work with my model and present you my works in a few weeks.
I would like to hear from you , about concept ideas, tips and tricks.
Thank you very much for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama