It seems lately that I've come across a lot of photographers that are very, very modest about their work and don't want anyone else to see it for fear of another person not liking it.
I work in advertising and PR in the agricultural industry and see this quite often. Especially from farmers who are hobby photographers, they are so modest that they let that get in the way with sharing their talents.
I'm not sure how to approach some of these people to encourage them to display it or to purchase the rights to use it. This makes my job very challenging since often the shots I need are best seen through the lens of someone who eats, lives and breaths that industry everyday.......any suggestions?
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels