It seems lately that I've come across a lot of photographers that are very, very modest about their work and don't want anyone else to see it for fear of another person not liking it.
I work in advertising and PR in the agricultural industry and see this quite often. Especially from farmers who are hobby photographers, they are so modest that they let that get in the way with sharing their talents.
I'm not sure how to approach some of these people to encourage them to display it or to purchase the rights to use it. This makes my job very challenging since often the shots I need are best seen through the lens of someone who eats, lives and breaths that industry everyday.......any suggestions?
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon