It seems lately that I've come across a lot of photographers that are very, very modest about their work and don't want anyone else to see it for fear of another person not liking it.
I work in advertising and PR in the agricultural industry and see this quite often. Especially from farmers who are hobby photographers, they are so modest that they let that get in the way with sharing their talents.
I'm not sure how to approach some of these people to encourage them to display it or to purchase the rights to use it. This makes my job very challenging since often the shots I need are best seen through the lens of someone who eats, lives and breaths that industry everyday.......any suggestions?
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster