It seems lately that I've come across a lot of photographers that are very, very modest about their work and don't want anyone else to see it for fear of another person not liking it.
I work in advertising and PR in the agricultural industry and see this quite often. Especially from farmers who are hobby photographers, they are so modest that they let that get in the way with sharing their talents.
I'm not sure how to approach some of these people to encourage them to display it or to purchase the rights to use it. This makes my job very challenging since often the shots I need are best seen through the lens of someone who eats, lives and breaths that industry everyday.......any suggestions?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America