A moment to brag... and a question to ask
I just have to take a quick moment to tell everyone that I had a photo sell for $20.00 - that is the amount was credited to my account! Definitely my largest micro stock sale to date! Here is the picture:
My question is this: How was it used?
If the purchaser of my photo reads this, first of all, let me give you a huge THANK YOU for making my day! and second of all, I'd love to hear how you used it!
Incidentally, this picture is of my son... That just makes this even sweeter!
Photo credits: Shawn And Sue Roberts.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?