A moment to brag... and a question to ask
I just have to take a quick moment to tell everyone that I had a photo sell for $20.00 - that is the amount was credited to my account! Definitely my largest micro stock sale to date! Here is the picture:
My question is this: How was it used?
If the purchaser of my photo reads this, first of all, let me give you a huge THANK YOU for making my day! and second of all, I'd love to hear how you used it!
Incidentally, this picture is of my son... That just makes this even sweeter!
Photo credits: Shawn And Sue Roberts.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media