A moment to brag... and a question to ask
I just have to take a quick moment to tell everyone that I had a photo sell for $20.00 - that is the amount was credited to my account! Definitely my largest micro stock sale to date! Here is the picture:
My question is this: How was it used?
If the purchaser of my photo reads this, first of all, let me give you a huge THANK YOU for making my day! and second of all, I'd love to hear how you used it!
Incidentally, this picture is of my son... That just makes this even sweeter!
Photo credits: Shawn And Sue Roberts.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past