A moment to brag... and a question to ask
I just have to take a quick moment to tell everyone that I had a photo sell for $20.00 - that is the amount was credited to my account! Definitely my largest micro stock sale to date! Here is the picture:
My question is this: How was it used?
If the purchaser of my photo reads this, first of all, let me give you a huge THANK YOU for making my day! and second of all, I'd love to hear how you used it!
Incidentally, this picture is of my son... That just makes this even sweeter!
Photo credits: Shawn And Sue Roberts.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!