A moment to brag... and a question to ask
I just have to take a quick moment to tell everyone that I had a photo sell for $20.00 - that is the amount was credited to my account! Definitely my largest micro stock sale to date! Here is the picture:
My question is this: How was it used?
If the purchaser of my photo reads this, first of all, let me give you a huge THANK YOU for making my day! and second of all, I'd love to hear how you used it!
Incidentally, this picture is of my son... That just makes this even sweeter!
Photo credits: Shawn And Sue Roberts.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People