There are billions of dollars in this world and every country has currency. These kind of money pictures will attract buyers that are marketing Banks, stock-markets, and anything to do with currency or travel to Canada. Stories are told in the news everyday about currency also. I learned to make sure whoever is holding money in your pictures have nice hands and clean nails. Business people pay attention to details so do not forget the details.
I noticed a lot of pictures of people holding money and the hands in the pictures are a total turn off. I always remember that we only get one chance to make a first impression on a Designer so make sure your money talks a good image for a Bank or Financial Institution to be proud to pick your picture to represent them! This picture is just so very simple, however it was sold 5 times! I am truly shocked! After studying and looking at all the pictures out there though I was really shocked to see how many pictures showcase hands that are not showcased in a way that is professional! I really believe the only reason this picture has sold so many times is because the model has very clean well manicured hands! Clean hands sell pictures!
Photo credits: Project007.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips