The Tibetans living in Tibet, Qinghai and its surrounding areas, believe in their religion loyally since ancient times, in which hiding many complicated meanings. It is a kind of Buddhism, with stories of reincarnation and legendaries. In Tibet zone, the followers set up numerous magnificent temples and pagodas, and manually engrave the scriptures of Buddha on the green slate and into the slab of tall wall whilst chanting at the same time, in their lifetime. At an altitude of 4,800 meters Yellow Rivers area of no human living, live some land guards, the monks whose minds and soul are pure enough that they may seem to have unlimited power to reach the infinity.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe