The Tibetans living in Tibet, Qinghai and its surrounding areas, believe in their religion loyally since ancient times, in which hiding many complicated meanings. It is a kind of Buddhism, with stories of reincarnation and legendaries. In Tibet zone, the followers set up numerous magnificent temples and pagodas, and manually engrave the scriptures of Buddha on the green slate and into the slab of tall wall whilst chanting at the same time, in their lifetime. At an altitude of 4,800 meters Yellow Rivers area of no human living, live some land guards, the monks whose minds and soul are pure enough that they may seem to have unlimited power to reach the infinity.
Photo credits: Newkoala.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters