Mont Blanc Massif Using Panoramic Technique - Dreamstime
Hope everyone is working hard now the cold winter is finally over.
I took these pictures using the panoramic technique. To get more foreground in the image it is advisable to position the camera vertically. Overlap the second shot about 30 percent of the frame with the second one. Repeat the process until you manage to compose what you want.
The images were stitched together using Photoshop and processed using Lightroom 4.
Although I have wide angle lens, sometime its not wide enough to frame the images I have in mind.
Hope you enjoy.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots