Mont Blanc Massif Using Panoramic Technique
Hope everyone is working hard now the cold winter is finally over.
I took these pictures using the panoramic technique. To get more foreground in the image it is advisable to position the camera vertically. Overlap the second shot about 30 percent of the frame with the second one. Repeat the process until you manage to compose what you want.
The images were stitched together using Photoshop and processed using Lightroom 4.
Although I have wide angle lens, sometime its not wide enough to frame the images I have in mind.
Hope you enjoy.
Photo credits: Akulamatiau.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo