Monthly Report - April 2010
April was a quite good month for me with 145 uploads and reaching 125 sales at total. As a part of my plan, I reached 462 images in a short time and will keep my hard work in coming months too.
My acceptance ratio increased to 52.8 % which enables me uploading of 10 images daily.
Uploaded files: 462
Total sales: 125
Portfolio exposure: 1.81%
Database exposure: 0.01%
Downloads per image: 0.27
Message boards: 214
Monthly uploads: 77.00 average
Uploads this month: 145
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images