Monthly Report - April 2010
April was a quite good month for me with 145 uploads and reaching 125 sales at total. As a part of my plan, I reached 462 images in a short time and will keep my hard work in coming months too.
My acceptance ratio increased to 52.8 % which enables me uploading of 10 images daily.
Uploaded files: 462
Total sales: 125
Portfolio exposure: 1.81%
Database exposure: 0.01%
Downloads per image: 0.27
Message boards: 214
Monthly uploads: 77.00 average
Uploads this month: 145
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget