Monthly Report - March 2010
Thanks to DT I uploaded more than 100 images at March. ( 132 while I am writing these lines ) It was really a hard work for me.
Meanwhile my acceptance ratio reached to % 48, a level of uploading 7 images a day. I suppose it is not bad either.
Now I am planing the concepts of next month. Hope I can achieve the same performance in April too.
I want to thank everyone, to my models, my wife and my friends and DT members, whosoever helped and encouraged me.
Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips