Monthly Report - March 2010
Thanks to DT I uploaded more than 100 images at March. ( 132 while I am writing these lines ) It was really a hard work for me.
Meanwhile my acceptance ratio reached to % 48, a level of uploading 7 images a day. I suppose it is not bad either.
Now I am planing the concepts of next month. Hope I can achieve the same performance in April too.
I want to thank everyone, to my models, my wife and my friends and DT members, whosoever helped and encouraged me.
Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco