Monthly Report - March 2010
Thanks to DT I uploaded more than 100 images at March. ( 132 while I am writing these lines ) It was really a hard work for me.
Meanwhile my acceptance ratio reached to % 48, a level of uploading 7 images a day. I suppose it is not bad either.
Now I am planing the concepts of next month. Hope I can achieve the same performance in April too.
I want to thank everyone, to my models, my wife and my friends and DT members, whosoever helped and encouraged me.
Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images