Moods in Monochrome
I love monochrome pictures.. i love the nice mood and the timelessness ..
their versatility for all kinds of subjects ..
the way they make ordinary scenes and objects look special ..
and how they let me look at this beautiful world in a new way ..
Often when I look at the monochromatic pictures that I like, they remind me of music, especially the tranquil, sometimes haunting, minimalist music of Erik Satie. Like the pictures, the music also seems to transcend time and space.
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it