Moods in Monochrome
I love monochrome pictures.. i love the nice mood and the timelessness ..
their versatility for all kinds of subjects ..
the way they make ordinary scenes and objects look special ..
and how they let me look at this beautiful world in a new way ..
Often when I look at the monochromatic pictures that I like, they remind me of music, especially the tranquil, sometimes haunting, minimalist music of Erik Satie. Like the pictures, the music also seems to transcend time and space.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America