Moods in Monochrome
I love monochrome pictures.. i love the nice mood and the timelessness ..
their versatility for all kinds of subjects ..
the way they make ordinary scenes and objects look special ..
and how they let me look at this beautiful world in a new way ..
Often when I look at the monochromatic pictures that I like, they remind me of music, especially the tranquil, sometimes haunting, minimalist music of Erik Satie. Like the pictures, the music also seems to transcend time and space.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget