A Moon Dog
I have always loved rainbows and the positive and a bit calm emotion they create.
Sometimes we are lucky to see something different. This was the first time that I had seen something that looked like a piece of rainbow at night time, in darkness. So I stopped the car and made one capture with my photo camera.
The sky was cloudy. The rainbow colors were in a part of sky where the sky was not covered.
The result is here:
This optical phenomenon is called a "Moon Dog". This is almost like sun dogs, but a bit rarer. We already had some beautiful sun dog samples up in Dreamstime but now we have one moon dog photo too up here ;)
You can find more info about moon dogs in wikipedia
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa