A Moon Dog
I have always loved rainbows and the positive and a bit calm emotion they create.
Sometimes we are lucky to see something different. This was the first time that I had seen something that looked like a piece of rainbow at night time, in darkness. So I stopped the car and made one capture with my photo camera.
The sky was cloudy. The rainbow colors were in a part of sky where the sky was not covered.
The result is here:
This optical phenomenon is called a "Moon Dog". This is almost like sun dogs, but a bit rarer. We already had some beautiful sun dog samples up in Dreamstime but now we have one moon dog photo too up here ;)
You can find more info about moon dogs in wikipedia
Photo credits: Marko Palm.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success