The moral value behind an empty Nutella jar
I want to share this story with you.
The professor puts some big round stones in the jar until it's filled by them. He asks again and the students all say .
The professor now adds some handfuls of small white stones that go to fill all the spaces, and asks again The students wait a second, then say.
Finally the professor takes two glasses of wine and pours them inside, filling all the spaces left, saying
At this point he addresses a quite stupefied class with the explanation:
At this point, one student asks: < >
The professor answers:
Photo credits: Nniud.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget