The moral value behind an empty Nutella jar
I want to share this story with you.
The professor puts some big round stones in the jar until it's filled by them. He asks again and the students all say .
The professor now adds some handfuls of small white stones that go to fill all the spaces, and asks again The students wait a second, then say.
Finally the professor takes two glasses of wine and pours them inside, filling all the spaces left, saying
At this point he addresses a quite stupefied class with the explanation:
At this point, one student asks: < >
The professor answers:
Photo credits: Nniud.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America