The moral value behind an empty Nutella jar
I want to share this story with you.
The professor puts some big round stones in the jar until it's filled by them. He asks again and the students all say .
The professor now adds some handfuls of small white stones that go to fill all the spaces, and asks again The students wait a second, then say.
Finally the professor takes two glasses of wine and pours them inside, filling all the spaces left, saying
At this point he addresses a quite stupefied class with the explanation:
At this point, one student asks: < >
The professor answers:
Photo credits: Nniud.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster