More advantage of donating free images
I already wrote about my experiments with free images in this article and since then I moved a bit further ;) - donated few more pictures and noticed that most of my new sales became n/a, many of which were the pictures showed when viewing the free ones. So, recently the time for this image came to become free. The reason - I found a better way to process it and now preparing a new version (probably not for this stock - risk of too many of the same is high, but at least for myself and my own site).
The initial name of this picture was "Clothespins pattern". I entered it's number in the right cell, pressed "donate" button, watched the image appearing in free section and clicked the icon. What a disappointment! Only three pictures from my portfolio became visible near it. All of them were only from "clothespins" series.
This was not what I'd be satisfied with. I desided to add more words in the title - may be this will make some difference? The picture became "Pink clothespins pattern". Immediately three more lines of images from my portfolio became visible and that was the result for which I hoped. I could also add the word "beige", but desided not to do it, because four lines alltogether is the maximum amount of visible pictures.
RESUME: WHEN DONATING PICTURES FOR FREE GET BETTER EXPLOSURE BY MAKING DETAILED TITLES.
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite